The Taiwan giants HTC announce the metaverse dedicated phone Desire 22 Pro just as promised. The phone has launched in Taiwan and is expected to launch in other regions.
The company has not given up making the smartphone and comes with the successor of the last year HTC Desire 21 Pro. It is the company’s big attempt on capitalizing on the ongoing buzz of METAVERSE.
The device is supposed to work in perfection with its Vive Flow VR headset and through these, you will be able to access the Viverse.
In the Viverse you can freely travel to the art exhibitions, attend concerts, have business meetings, and other virtual activities
It also comes with a digital wallet to manage crypto assets and comes with a free NFT. But it may vary according to the region.
The Device has a big 6.6-inch full HD LCD screen with a high refresh rate of 120Hz. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass.
The processor used for the device is Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 with Adreno 619. It is a mid-range processor. It has 8GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage.
Powering this device is a 4520mAh battery with an 18W quick charge. There is also wireless charging and reverse wireless charging available in the device.
This device also carries an IP67 rating for water and dust protection.
- Display: 6.6″ (2412 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz LCD screen, 20:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 6nm 5G SoC with Adreno 619 GPU
- Ram: 8GB (UFS 3.1)
- Storage: 128GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Operating System: Android 12
- Battery: 4,520mAh (typical) battery with Quick Charge 3.0 (up to 18 W), Wireless charging, and reverse wireless charging (Qi compatible)
- Rear Camera: 64MP camera with f/1.79 aperture, 13MP ultra-wide camera, f/2.4 aperture, 5MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- Front Camera: 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Price: Starts- US$ 404 / Rs. 31,830 approx and US$ 489 / Rs. 38,585 approx.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest articles and reviews.